Monday, August 29, 2011

Bible 90 Days, and other Future Plans



Today is Monday, and during B90 Days, we have twitter parties on Monday!  Tonight was a small group.  I guess maybe a few were on vacation, and a whole lot may have been affected by the Hurricane.  But I pray all of them are safe, and will be back our out next twitter gathering. 

Tonight we were asked how the Bible in 90 Days program had affected our life (or something to that affect).  This is the fourth time I have been involved in Bible in 90 Days.  It is also the fourth time that I have read the Bible through.  This event has affected me by helping me develop a habit of meeting daily with our Lord.  I crave time with the Lord, and wonder about his opinion.  I used to read so many books each week.  During Bible in 90 Days, I read very little, except the Bible.  And I don't miss it!

I have been enjoying the program so much, I will be sorry to see it end.

September 6 through 26, MOB will be having  21 Days of Prayer for Sons.  I plan to be involved in this to pray for my grandson. 



October 1 MOD (mothers of daughters) is have a prayer event in October.  Each day in October, we will
pray for our daughters.  I think this is wonderful!  I have three daughters, and I know that a person can't have too much prayer.  If you would like more information about either of these prayer events, please let me know, and I will get it for you.



Well, I guess that is all the information for today.  Check back with you tomorrow!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment