Friday, August 19, 2011

Fabulous Friday


Our farm sign


I'm always glad to see Friday come!  It is a busy day, but always enjoyable because it leads us to the weekend.  The weather was really nice today.  Which is always good when you are out in it! 

I had about 10 evictions to post today.  Pappy wants me to get them hung up on the residences, so maybe people will start paying.  I called all of them, and many will pay tomorrow.  We'll see.  One of the trailers is empty today.  The tenants slipped out before the deputy came to move them out.  That's always better than the alternative. 

Daughter #3 has no phone.  Something happened to hers (that part of the story is hazy).  So we can't get in touch with her or GrandBoy.  Today, she called me and her sister from the consignment shop she was visiting!  I can just hear her, "Can I use your phone to call my Mama?"  It makes me nervous that she has no phone.  Hopefully she will bring GrandBoy over tomorrow to say for church Sunday. 

I think I found some ladies who are willing to pray with me about some personal matters.  I will be so happy to see where this leads!

Today I started drinking "pregnancy tea".  No, I'm not pregnant.  I am drinking it to cure other health problems I am experiencing.  I am suppose to drink four glasses a day.  Well, to me it smells like flowers.  I smell Everything before I put it in my  mouth!  So I decided to mix it with my regular iced tea.  I drink about a half gallon a day by myself, so I don't think this will be a problem to get down.  I can still taste the flowers, but it is much better this way.  I hope I can tell that I am receiving the healing powers of the herbs in the tea.

Well, I guess that is about all today.  I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.  Honey

1 comment:

  1. I tried to drink the pregnancy tea myself and I just couldn't stand it! I gave up after about 2 weeks! I hear it's suppose to be wonderful for you though!

    ReplyDelete