Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Happenings. Had a Thrift Store Close Down Sale

A wall in Daughter #2's room


Today is Saturday and it was a busy day.  The company I work for owns a building that was used by a thrift store.  The store owner left, and left her merchandise in the building.  We had a close out sale today, to try to empty the building.  Daughter #2 went with me to help out.  We had a slow day for the most part.  But we did have several people come through, and many sales.

I've been trying to keep up with what is going on with the hurricane.  I'm glad it downsized to a level one storm.  I'm praying that everyone will remain safe.

GrandBoy is not here tonight, and won't be here this weekend.  His Mom didn't let him come.  I'm sure he is complaining about not going to Honey's and missing church.  He loves to go to church.

Pappy harvested the sweet potatoes today.  He mostly worked around the farm.  He brought home about $100 worth of  canned goods from one of our empty rentals.  Free food always makes me happy. 

This will be a busy week, planning for our "staycation"  starting next weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment