Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Groups Galore! So Excited!

In the morning (Thursday) Maximize Your Mornings starts.  I'm so excited!  I have really missed this group during the break.  My group is an email group, so I don't know if any of them have twitter.  But I will email them, and look for their emails, then hop over to twitter for some quick encouragement for myself from my friends.  I'm NOT a morning person, and I really would like to be better with my mornings.  So this group is really an encouragement to me.  My goal is to get up at 5:30 each morning.  Currently I get up at 6:30.  So we will see.  There are so many things that I could do with this extra time that would benefit me and my family.  So I am going to put this time to good use.  Also, I can use the time in the morning to get caught up on my quiet time with God. 

Next group:  Bible in 90 Days!  I have not caught up with my reading yet, but I am still reading.  I am currently in Jeremiah.  I will have extra time this weekend, cause GrandBoy won't be coming Saturday to spend the night.  It is his birthday party day, and so his mom wants him to come home and play with his toys.  He will be three next Wednesday!  So I plan to put that time to good use with my reading.

The last group is Warrior Prayers - 21 Days to Pray for Your Son.  Today is Day nine, and we are praying for honor.  This is a wonderful program, and it is very intense.  I guess we are almost half way through this program.  I think this has been great training to teach us how to target what we need to pray into our kids' lives.

One other thing I wanted to mention is my sister's surgery.  She had surgery yesterday, and is at home recuperating.  She had what started as a routine mammogram, then lead to many tests, and finally to two separate biopsies.  We won't know the results till Friday, but her surgery went well.  We are praying for no cancer, and a complete healing of whatever the problem is.  Please remember her in your prayers.  She is a single parent, and her children would like her to hang around a while!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I missed you yesterday.  I didn't realize till this morning that I forgot to post anything.  I guess my mind was still at the hospital.  I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, and I can't wait for the weekend!  Honey

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to email you and ask how her biopsy went. Glad she's home doing well. I'll keep her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! I appreciate that and will keep you posted.!

    ReplyDelete