Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days of My Real Farm Life - Day 19

31 Days of Life on Our Farm!



Today is the day Fall decided to arrive in North Alabama.  Pappy and I moved my plants inside, including two budding Christmas cactuses that will bloom next month.  We picked the garden, moved the baby animals, put lights on the birds, and all sorts of chores like that.  I thought I would share the last of the blooming flowers with you before the frost gets them.  That is one thing about living in the South.  You never know what the weather will be like.  Monday GrandBoy was taking a nap on a pallet under a tree outside, without his shirt.  Tonight it will freeze, and tomorrow's temperatures will not get out of the 50's.

This rose we gave to Daughter #3 when her son was born.  At the time, they lived with us.  It blooms all summer long. 

GrandBoy's lonely tire horse swing



Mums that Pappy got me last year for my birthday!

This is a few of "last year's" pansies.  About time to buy more. 

Hope you all have a great Thursday.  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment