Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sleeping Beauties

Well, It's Wednesday night, and everyone is in bed except me.  The were in  bed by 8:00!  I'm afraid they may all be getting sick.  I hope not, though. 

This afternoon I had to go check a rental in town.  We don't have keys, and so I was trying to see if I could find a way to get in, but I did not.  I'll deal with that later in the week.

I met Daughter #1 this afternoon to go shopping for planners.  She had her orientation for Nursing school today, and her classes start Monday.  She has oral surgery tomorrow, so she is hoping she will be herself Monday in time for class!  She is going to have a lot on her plate, working full time and going to nursing school full time.  The school normally doesn't allow this, but they said they would let her try.  Her job reimburses her for her schooling, so she wants to find a way to make this work.

Daughter #2 went to bed early.  She said she is not feeling well.  Maybe she will be better tomorrow. 

Pappy worked hard all day.  I went to church, and when I got home, he was already asleep.  Maybe something is going around in our home.

So tomorrow I will not be going to work.  I'll be going to the surgery center with my daughter.  Pray for her that things go well for her.  The weather should be in the 50s here tomorrow, which will be very welcome to me!

GrandBoy came tonight to stay with us.  I picked him up from daycare.  He always loves to be her, and is also asleep. 

Well, I guess I will finish up on line so I can go to bed, too.  I hope you have a happy Thursday!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment